When is the scholarship application deadline?
The application process will close on Thursday, October 16, 2014. You will not be able to submit your application after 5:00pm (MST) on October 16, 2014.
How do I submit my supporting documents?
Our online application allows you to electronically upload your supporting documents to your application. Letters of Recommendation are also sent and submitted online. This means that you will no longer have to mail in any documents, however, if you prefer to submit via mail, please download the application. Or get started with the online application.
What are the basic eligibility criteria?
- High school graduate during the academic year 2014-2015 with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Nominees must have performed notable volunteer contribution in the Hispanic community; specifically unpaid volunteer activity (minimum of 240 hours) not related to fulfilling a requirement for a school activity.
- Must reside in Colorado
- Must attend the Hispanic Annual Salute Gala. (check the event page for dates)
What documents do I need in order to complete my application?
You will need to prepare the following supplementary materials to attach/upload to your scholarship application:
- Completed and signed (if submitting by mail) Hispanic Annual Salute Youth Award Application
- List of community service (MUST USE REQUIRED FORMAT)
- Name of organization(s)
- Amount of hours volunteered
- Any offices or leadership roles held
- Description of volunteer service
- Essay (Please answer only one question below—a. or b.—maximum 300 words)
- What person or event motivated you to volunteer?
- How do your volunteer activities affect the community?
- Three letters of recommendation
- One from a teacher or school official
- Two from organization(s) with which you have volunteered
- Official high school transcript (copies acceptable) or a signed and dated letter from your guidance counselor stating your GPA and grade level.
- Employment or School Activities
- Include name of employer/organization/event, positions held offices, dates, and hours per week
Can I apply online and mail my supporting documents?
No. Everything must be either submitted online or mailed as one complete package.
If I chose to submit my application via mail, where do I send it?
Mailed packets must be postmarked by October 16, 2014. All materials submitted become property of the Hispanic Annual Salute. Mail to:
Hispanic Annual Salute
PO Box 40720
Denver, CO 80204
The medication is used together with other medicines to treat symptoms of Parkinson’s disease. There are treatment options intended only for them. Probably every adult has heard about 100mg Viagra. If you’re concerned about sexual problem, you have to read more about the matter. The definition of sexual dysfunction the persistent impossibility to achieve a satisfactory hard-on, act an estimated 15 to 30 millions men in the U.S. only. Generally, having trouble getting an erection can be off-putting.